1. The Wallet-Friendly BuySource:Courtesy of Every Man Jack
This affordable find will transform your scruff without breaking the bank.
Every Man Jack Cedarwood Beard Oil ($10; everymanjack.com)
2. The Tried and TrueSource:Courtesy of Kiehl's
This 2017 CASSIUS Stay Fresh Grooming Awards winner features hero ingredients Pracaxi Oil and Moroccan Lava Clay.
Kiehl’s Nourishing Beard Grooming Oil ($27; kiehls.com)
3. The Mega MoisturizerSource:Courtesy of Brooklyn Grooming Co.
Nix extreme dryness and gross beard dandruff with this healing blend of hempseed and organic sesame oils.
Brooklyn Grooming Co. Redhook Beard Oil ($29; brooklyngrooming.com)
4. The Multi-taskerSource:Courtesy of Olivina Men
This formula doubles as a nourishing beard treatment and pre-shave formula. Rub 1-2 drops through facial hair for daily use, or apply under shave cream once you’re ready to let it all go.
Olivina Men Cedar and Bergamot 2-in-1 Shave Prep and Beard Oil ($20; olivinamen.com)
5. The Fragrance-Free FindSource:Ranger Grooming Company by Leven Rose
Not a fan of scented products? This fragrance-free formula is vegan and 100% organic.
Ranger Grooming Company by Leven Rose Fragrance-Free Beard Oil ($29.97; levenrose.com)
6. The Heavy Duty BuySource:Courtesy of V76 by Vaughn
A little goes a long way with this intense blend that’s thick enough to keep coarse strands in check without leaving behind any annoying residue.
V76 by Vaughn Beard Oil ($19; V76.com)
7. The Smooth OperatorSource:Courtesy of Scotch Porter
This must-have serum was designed for men with textured strands. The lightweight formula seals in moisture and smooths the hair cuticle, keeping facial hair soft and frizz-free.
Scotch Porter Smoothing Beard Serum ($20; scotchporter.com)
8. The Sensitive Skin MustSource:Courtesy of Port Products
This lightweight blend combines Australian Sandalwood, Bergamot and essential oils that won’t clog pores or cause breakouts.
Port Products Conditioning Beard Absolute ($20; portproducts.com)
9. The Designer BlendSource:Courtesy of Coty
Using the same scent as the eau de parfum, leather accord and goldenwood meet Nootka Cypress for a woody, floral blend.
Gucci Guilty Absolute Beard Oil ($42 for 30ml; bloomingdales.com)
10. The Next Level FormulaSource:Courtesy of Jack Black
Unique ingredients like Kalahari Melon Oil, Brown Algae and Plum Oil fight beard dandruff and nourish the skin underneath. Plus, the mess-free pump versus standard dropper is packaging genius.
Jack Black Beard Oil ($25; getjackblack.com)