Subscribe
Cassius Life Featured Video
CLOSE
US-ENTERTAINMENT-MUSIC-VIDEO-AWARDS

Source: ANGELA WEISS / Getty

Drake, Cardi B & More Were Nominated for 2019 MTV Video Music Awards.

Lil Nas X is also the leading hip-hop nominee with eight nominations for Video of the Year, Song of the Year, Best New Artist, Best Collaboration, Best Hip-Hop, Best Direction, Best Editing and Best Art Direction.

The 36th MTV Video Music Awards goes down at the Prudential Center in Newark, N.J. on Aug. 26 at 8 p.m. EST.

Check out the nominees below:

VIDEO OF THE YEAR

21 Savage Featuring J. Cole – “A lot”

Billie Eilish – “Bad Guy”

Ariana Grande – “Thank u, Next”

Jonas Brothers – “Sucker”

Lil Nas X Featuring Billy Ray Cyrus – “Old Town Road (Remix)”

Taylor Swift – “You Need to Calm Down”

ARTIST OF THE YEAR

Cardi B

Billie Eilish

Ariana Grande

Halsey

Jonas Brothers

Shawn Mendes

SONG OF THE YEAR

Drake – “In My Feelings”

Ariana Grande – “Thank u, Next”

Jonas Brothers – “Sucker”

Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper – “Shallow”

Lil Nas X Featuring Billy Ray Cyrus – “Old Town Road (Remix)”

Taylor Swift – “You Need to Calm Down”

Continue reading at XXL.

Odell Beckham Jr. Just Launched a New YouTube Channel and Production Company.

Complex reports that Odell Beckham Jr. has teamed up with Wheelhouse Entertainment and Portal A to conceive ITN Productions, a new production company producing unscripted programming for TV, streaming, and digital platforms.

“I think when people here Odell Beckham Jr., OBJ, or whatever you want to call me, there’s this certain perception or persona,” Odell says in his announcement video. “It’s true I like to have a good time. Celebrate. But, that’s only part of the story. The real Odell, he works… I really worked my entire life to get here. I deserve this. Come join along. See what it’s like. Watch the work get put in. Watch the good times. Watch everything.”

He added in a statement, “It’s amazing to launch my very own YouTube channel and give fans a behind the scenes look into my life. This collaboration between Wheelhouse Entertainment and Portal A will expand my digital presence and engagement with fans around the world.”

Watch below:

Here’s What Wesley Snipes Thinks About Mahershala Ali Playing Blade.

While Wesley Snipes was a little surprised upon the announcement that Mahershala Ali would be taking on the role of Blade, he also says “it’s ALL GOOD.”

“To all the DAYWALKERS losing their minds right now, Chillaaxx … Such is the ‘business’ of ‘entertainment!’ Much peace to the MCU crew – always a fan,” he recently stated, according to TMZ. He added “honor and respect to the grandmaster Stan,” and called Ali “a beautiful and talented artist whose expressions I look forward to experiencing for many years to come.”

He also wants to work with him one day. 👀👀👀

For more content like this, be sure to follow CASSIUSLife.com.