A new grooming brand by Jamyla Bennu— founder of award-winning hair and body line Oyin Handmade launches just in time for Valentine’s Day. Designed to address the unique needs of men of color, the all-natural Levi Fisher Men’s Grooming Collection hits stores next month. Inspired by men in Bennu’s family, the lineup of beard, skin and haircare products includes four SKUs packed with nourishing, all-natural ingredients.
Affordably priced, each product takes a no-fuss, straightforward approach to grooming from the minimalistic packaging to the hilarious names. The lineup includes:
- Balm Diggity ($12.99)- A nourishing beard moisturizer with castor oil, shea butter and meadowfoam seed oil. Dab a bit on your beard and spread throughout— a little goes a long way.
- Go Tea 2-in-1 Grooming Spray ($8.99)– A multitasking buy infused with tea tree oil and squaline. Use it to soften dry strands or tone your scalp.
- Fresh Start Black Soap & Honey Wash ($12.99)– Cleanse your mug or remove built up dirt and grime in your beard with this foaming buy. It’s lightweight and does the job without stripping skin and hair, thanks to black soap, honey and green tea extract.
- Smooth Operator ($8.99)- Call this “Heaven in a Bottle” for your beard. It soothes, softens and detangles strands using aloe vera juice, sesame and baobab oils.
Take a closer look at the full lineup below and cop the entire Levi Fisher collection— affordably priced between $8.99- $12.99— at oyinhandmade.com.
Levi Fisher Grooming Collection
1. Levi Fisher Balm Diggity Beard Butter($10.99 for 10 fl oz.)Source:Courtesy of Levi Fisher 1 of 5
2. Levi Fisher Fresh Start Black Soap & Honey Face Wash (14.99 for 4 fl oz.)Source:Courtesy of Levi Fisher 2 of 5
3. Levi Fisher Go Tea 2 in 1 Grooming Spray ($8.99 for 4 fl. oz)Source:Courtesy of Levi Fisher 3 of 5
4. Levi Fisher Smooth Operator Beard Serum and Leave-in Lotion ($8.99 for 4 fl oz)Source:Courtesy of Levi Fisher 4 of 5
5. Levi Fisher Grooming CollectionSource:Courtesy of Levi Fisher 5 of 5