You’re late as hell, but we’ve got you covered. From a dope hoodie inspired by one of hip-hop’s classic love songs to roses that defy the test of time, these last minute gifts will keep your Valentine’s Day from becoming a complete bust. Now get it together. You can thank us later.
1. A Tribe Called Quest BONITA Raining Hearts Hoodie
Inspired by ’90s mega-hit “Bonita Applebum.”
2. Casio G-SHOCK 35th Anniversary Limited-Edition RED-OUT Watch
Featuring a red matte finish and special logo designed by artist Eric Haze.
3. Christian Louboutin Loubibelle Lip Beauty Oil
A stay-put gloss that’ll keep her lips glowing without getting all over you.
4. Venus ET Fleur Suede Heart-Shaped Box of Roses
Contains 36 gorgeous buds that’ll last for a full year.
5. Puma Suede Platform Trace
Date night kicks in red suede.
6. Molton Brown Rosa Absolute Aroma Reeds
Guaranteed to set the mood anytime.
7. Curtis Kulig “Love Me” Playing Cards by Theory11
Featuring graphics from a renowned NYC graffiti artist.
8. Gucci Guilty Absolute Pour Femme
A sensual blend of Blackberry, Bulgarian Rose and Bergamot.
$115 for 3.0 oz; macys.com