Lamar Odom is back to his old self and ready to share his side of the drama that has been his life over the past several years.
The former Los Angeles Lakers star stopped by The Wendy Williams Show on Wednesday and opened up about everything from his current relationship with the Kardashian family to his nearly fatal drug overdose. Although the toxicology report claimed that Odom had cocaine in his system on that night at the Las Vegas brothel, he denies it, telling Wendy, “I think that was God just trying to talk to me and get me to stop doing whatever I was doing. Because I didn’t take any drugs that night.”
But the most touching part of his sit down was his relationship with Rob Kardashian, whom he use to call his brother. Odom said, “We were close. He has a child. I haven’t met his child yet or anything.” Of course, Williams asked why their relationship is strained, to which the former basketball star replied, “I don’t know. I guess maybe it’s because I hurt his sister too much. I have no idea. If she was my sister, I would have a problem with me too.”
As for his relationship with ex-wife Khloé Kardashian, Odom admits that she did hold him down at the time of his overdose, but he wouldn’t consider getting back with her. He even wished her well on her new romance with Tristan Thompson.
It’s great to see Odom healthy and clear-minded.
Check out the full emotional interview above.
Lots Of Love: 14 Photos Of Lamar Odom With His Famous Friends & Family
1. The Odom/Kardashian/Jenner crewSource:Getty 1 of 14
2. Former Laker star Magic Johnson chatted with LOSource:Getty 2 of 14
3. Pre-Khloe and Pre- Hank Baskett, Lamar use to party with Kendra WilkinsonSource:Getty 3 of 14
4. Former brother in laws, fellow NBA playersSource:Getty 4 of 14
5. L.O and Kobe BryantSource:Getty 5 of 14
6. Shaq and LamarSource:Getty 6 of 14
7. A young Lamar with Carmelo AnthonySource:Getty 7 of 14
8. Oh, Just a few lakers with the POTUSSource:Getty 8 of 14
9. Lamar and Khloe double dated with Wendy Williams and her hubby? Who knewSource:Getty 9 of 14
10. L.O and Kesha a few years backSource:Getty 10 of 14
11. Lamar is a big fan of Doug E FreshSource:Getty 11 of 14
12. Kevin Jonas gave L.O a firm hand shakeSource:Getty 12 of 14
13. Brother RobSource:Getty 13 of 14
14. Lamar sit beside Caitlyn Jenner, formerly Bruce Jenner, at the Espys a while backSource:Getty 14 of 14
Lamar Odom Breaks Silence On Khloé Kardashian & Surviving His Coma was originally published on globalgrind.cassiuslife.com