Check out the bad, the more bad and the bigly moments from this week in the Trump presidency:
Friday, July 21
- President Donald Trump has officially lost one of his day ones. Combative White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer announced his resignation, while Trump is reportedly considering hiring New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director.
Thursday, July 20
- Special counsel Robert Mueller’s coming for Trump by way of the Russian Investigation. So, Trump’s lawyers are trying to undercut him by “building a case against what they allege are his conflicts of interest…”
Wednesday, July 19
- Like having Ivanka Trump at the G20 summit wasn’t enough, Trump had a secret second hour-long meeting with President Putin as well.
- Getting these tweets off is getting POTUS in trouble. Seven people are suing Trump for blocking them on Twitter.
- Trump Jr. and Eric Trump are over the whole my-dad-is-president thing. A friend of Trump’s two eldest sons told People that the two “never wanted this” and are “miserable.”
Tuesday, July 18
- Not giving up, Trump says that Obamacare will eventually fail and that’s when a new “great” healthcare plan will come together.
- Remember when POTUS vowed to repeal and immediately replace Obamacare? Yeah, that didn’t happen because the GOP’s health care bill fell apart.
Monday, July 17
- Trump admitted on Twitter that most politicians would’ve done what Don Jr. did and try to get information on an opponent.
- Trump’s approval rating has dropped to an abysmal 36 percent, but he brushed off the Washington Post’s poll by calling it “the most inaccurate poll around election time.”