Check out the bad, the more bad and the bigly moments from this week in the Trump presidency:
Wednesday, July 26
- President Donald Trump tweeted that he has reinstated the ban on transgender people serving in the military in any capacity. He cited the “tremendous medical costs” and “disruption” that trans troops would cause.
- POTUS obviously won the election, but he’s still tweeting about Hillary Clinton’s email investigation.
Tuesday, July 25
- Trump delivered a speech to the Boy Scouts of America where he started off by saying, “Who the hell wants to speak about politics?” He then proceeded to talk about… politics.
- After tweeting about his fellow Republicans not having his back, Chrissy Teigen replied “Lolllllll no one likes you.” Trump’s response? He blocked her.
Monday, July 24
- Sad! Even the Republicans aren’t supporting Trump’s and his questionable decisions. It’s so sad that POTUS tweeted about it.
- Ahead of a senate meeting, Trump’s son-in-law and advisor Jared Kushner released a statement saying that he had “no additional contacts with individuals who were or may have been Russian government representatives.” Unless you count the ones that were already made public…
- The newly appointed White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci doubled down on the whole Russian election hacking thing. He eloquently recalled a conversation he had with Trump, saying,“He basically said to me, ‘Hey you know, this is, maybe they did it, maybe they didn’t do it.”