It feels like we’ve been waiting ages to meet Serena Williams‘ little one, but good news, friends— her superstar is almost ready for introductions!
According to a CBS12 reporter, the world famous tennis champion went into labor at St. Mary’s Medical Center after checking into the hospital on Wednesday, August 30. For those who don’t know, Williams is engaged to Reddit cofounder Alexis Ohanian and this will be their first child together.
Hilariously enough, Williams unintentionally revealed her pregnancy on Snapchat after accidentally posting a photo of her baby bump back in April, at which point pretty much the entire world rejoiced. The Palm Beach Gardens resident was reportedly induced on Thursday of this week. CBS12 adds that the entire floor has been cleared for Williams and “no one can get in without going through security.” See a few photos of the beauty glowing throughout her pregnancy below and stay tuned for more announcements about her bundle of joy.
Just a few days after announcing I was pregnant, we did this shoot for the @voguemagazine iconic September issue. I was so energetic that day but then I remember being totally exhausted and needed to take a break for an hour. I was still trying to understand this whole pregnancy process. Nowadays I have no ankles or toes and my fingers resemble sausages but it's moments like this that are captured by @mariotestino that makes everything worthwhile. Dress by my love @donatella_versace
Cool Celeb Dads We Love
1. David Beckham & his team of mini-me's.Source:Instagram 1 of 14
2. Jay Z, Blue Ivy, & BeySource:Instagram 2 of 14
3. Melo & KiyanSource:Instagram 3 of 14
4. Ricky Martin & his twins, Matteo & ValentinoSource:Instagram 4 of 14
5. DJ Khaled & AsahdSource:Instagram 5 of 14
6. Diddy, Jessie, Chance, & D'LilaSource:Instagram 6 of 14
7. Diddy & ChanceSource:Instagram 7 of 14
8. Kevin Hart & HeavenSource:Instagram 8 of 14
9. Dave East & KairiSource:Instagram 9 of 14
10. The Game & HarlemSource:Instagram 10 of 14
11. The Game & CaliSource:Instagram 11 of 14
12. Kanye West & SaintSource:Instagram 12 of 14
13. Omarion, his daughter A'mei & his son MegaaSource:Instagram 13 of 14
14. Fab and his sons, Johan & JonasSource:Instagram 14 of 14