The room was filled with fans, family, and friends, eager to get a glimpse into the mind of one of the heroes of our current generation.
Here are 11 gems we learned from this conversation with Diddy.
1. Diddy’s first album was supposed to be called, The Greatest Hits Of Puff Daddy.
2. Diddy’s son Christian Combs is following in his rap footsteps, and is dropping a single with Jeremih in two weeks.
3. Diddy was included on Forbes’ 100 Greatest Business Minds list, and is worth a staggering 800 million dollars.
4. What’s Diddy’s super power? His relationship with God.
5. On what makes him positive that he can do anything: “I’m ready to put the work in to make anything happen. I’m ready for the ups, the downs, the peaks, the valleys or any type of terrain,” he said.
6. On meditating daily: “I go to Google.com, type in 10-minute morning meditation, press play, and hope for the best.”
7. On what the voice inside his head says to him: “WIN FOR THE PEOPLE! IT’S FOR THE KIDS! LET’S DO IT! BLACK EXCELLENCE! LET’S GO!”
8. On the difference between Black magic and white magic: “The difference is, we haven’t really forcefully tapped into our excellence. Sometimes we’re afraid of our magic. We have this magic within us. No matter what we’ve been through, we still have love in our hearts. That’s our magic.”
9. On tapping into other industries: “I want to be an inventor. Something simple that everyone needs. Like the light bulb or the toilet.”
10. On his dream wedding: “I see myself being married at St. Patrick’s Cathedral. They gonna shut down the streets like they did for Princess Diana. My Queen is gonna come out showered with rose petals. Then we are going to Studio 54, we are reopening that for the reception.”
11. On what he wants that he currently doesn’t have, but can’t buy: “I definitely want peace. I also want peace for my people. I want a day where we can take a deep breath and chill for a minute. I dream about that. I want that for people:”
Photographer & OG Travel Influencer Elton Anderson Delivers Clutch Tips For Traveling During Allergy Season
Extreme Adventurer Nathan Fluellen Conquers Allergies On The Go
X Users Are Calling Out Malika Andrews For Her Alleged "Bias" Towards Black Male Athletes, Jemele Hill & More React
Celebrate Summer Mount Gay Rum Style With The Après The Day Cocktail Kit
Lenny Kravitz Says He Never Felt "Celebrated" By Black Media, Social Media Pulls Receipts
#AfterDark: 4 Strokes Every Dude Should Know How to Lay Down
The Absolute Best Household Items For Masturbation...Besides Your Favorite Pair of Socks
Ashanti Reportedly Expecting A Child With Nelly, Social Media Immediately Roasts Irv Gotti