Check out the bad, the more bad and the bigly moments from this week in the Trump presidency:
Friday, June 23
- Trump doubled down on building the wall and called Mexico the second-deadliest country.
Thursday, June 22
- Ending weeks of speculation, Trump finally admitted that he didn’t record his conversations with fired FBI Director James Comey.
Wednesday, June 21
- Between January and May, Trump has blown $133,000 of taxpayer money on White House furnishings.
- Trump invited the Black Caucus to the White House for a meeting… but they said “nah.”
Tuesday, June 20
- Before even meeting with China, Trump tweeted that China wasn’t successful in getting North Korea to curb its nuclear missiles program.