Source: iOne Creative / iOne Creative
Check out the bad, the more bad and bigly moments from this week in the Trump presidency:
- CNN reports that President Trump, his son Trump Jr, and other members of the Trump Organization received an email in September 2016 that offered a decryption key and hacked WikiLeaks documents.
- After Trump slurred his words while speaking on Jerusalem, a former aide to John McCain named Steve Schmidt said the “impairment is chilling.”
Thursday, December 7
- President Donald Trump had a tough time pronouncing some pretty simple words during an announcement about Jerusalem and host Trevor Noah says there’s only one explanation for this— his dentures were bugging out. And yes, #DentureDonald is a thing now.
- The state department had issued a “worldwide caution” after Trump’s Jerusalem announcement. “U.S. citizens are strongly encouraged to maintain a high level of vigilance and take appropriate steps to increase their security awareness when traveling,” the advisement reads.
Wednesday, December 6
- Trump has announced that the United States will recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital. The Palestinians have dubbed the move a “kiss of death” for the Middle East protest.
- Trump wants to attend the ribbon-cutting ceremony of The Mississippi Civil Rights Museum, but the NAACP says that would be “an insult.” Access denied.
Tuesday, December 5
- Twitter recently released the top 10 most retweeted tweets of 2017 and none of Trump’s made the cut. However three of Obama’s did, and that glorious moment when LeBron James called POTUS a “bum” came in seventh.
- The RNC will still support Roy Moore amid mounting sexual misconduct allegations. During a phone call aboard Air Force One Trump reportedly told Moore, “Go get ’em, Roy.”
Monday, December 4
- Trump’s latest punching bag? The FBI. Trump says that under Comey the FBI wasn’t run properly— but no worries because he has plans to “bring it back to greatness.”