Your 9 to 5 might back you into a boring uniform of tailored pants and button-ups, so upgrade your downtime with a modern approach to off-duty dressing. From Pharrell Williams’ sustainable denim to a pair of remixed Gazelles, check out these dope takes on casual buys that will take you through the weekend and beyond.
1. Todd Snyder x Champion Foundation Collection ($50-$138; toddsnyder.com)
The American designer and iconic sportswear label’s basics drop features tees, hoodies and sweatpants from sizes S to XXL. Slight tailoring goes a long way, ensuring you’ll get ‘fits off from weekends to casual Fridays. Though way pricier than your Hanes tees, trust us, you’ll live in these.
2. adidas Originals GAZELLE – STITCH & TURN Sneakers ($100; adidas.com)
This limited-edition remix of an ’80s classic features a modern take on the iconic three-stripes with tonal suede and subtle branding.
3. G-Star RAW Most Sustainable Jeans (Price Upon Request; g-star.com)
This eco-friendly line co-owned by Pharrell tapped Jaden Smith for its latest drop. The tapered fit will take the average t-shirt and denim getup to next level status. Stylish and sustainable? What’s not to love?
4. Manhattanknights “Fuck Outta Here” Polo (Price Upon Request; manhattanknights.com)
This Big Apple-bred label embodies the sarcasm that New Yorkers are often known for. Pop the collar on the seemingly basic polo and the hidden message shows ’em how you really feel.
5. J.Crew Stadium Wool Blend Bomber Jacket ($250; MRPORTER.COM)
Few garments are as cool as the bomber jacket. This one features a light wool blend allowing plenty of wear from now throughout spring.