Holiday shopping for the sneakerhead in your life can be a daunting task—to say they’re serious about their footwear would be an understatement. So, if you’re on the hunt for a gift for your sneakerhead cousin or bestie, you’ll probably have to look beyond your run-of-the-mill Stan Smiths. Luckily, we’ve found a few foolproof buys that the sneakerhead in your life will swoon over. Check them out below.
1. LACE LAB LEATHER GOLD PLATED LACES
The perfect upgrade to any pair of coveted sneaks.
2. PYER MOSS DMX DAYTONA EXPERIMENT 2
The latest colorway in CFDA-Award-winner Kerby Jean-Raymond’s coveted Reebok collab.
3. IKEA SPÄNST TRANSPARENT SHOE BOXES
($19.99 each; ikea.com)
A stylish way to flaunt their coveted stash.
4. MENS SOCIETY NANO SNEAKER PROTECTOR KIT
Includes convenient wipes and a sneaker brush for spot cleaning and a next-level protecting spray that forms an invisible layer that won’t wash off in the rain.
5. SNEAKERS BY RODRIGO CORRAL, ALEX FRENCH & HOWIE KAHN
($24.95; Barnes & Noble)
This must-have read covers practically everything there is to know about the world of everyone’s favorite athletic shoes.
6. PRIVATE LABEL NYC NYL SNEAKER BAG
The travel-ready backpack fits three of their most coveted kicks with ease.
7. TODD SNYDER + NEW BALANCE 998 COLOR SPECTRUM
Colorful kicks done right, they’ll get plenty of wear in this latest drop from Todd Snyder’s ongoing collab with New Balance.